Complimentary Initial Consultation
The complimentary initial consultation is the first step for every project. In order to book your complimentary initial consultation, we ask that you have a quick call with our office or a designer of your choosing. The purpose of this phone call is to discuss your decorating or design dilemma as well as set a date for your consultation. On the mutually agreed upon date, your designer will meet you at your home and you can take them on a tour to discuss how you would like your space to feel and where you are stuck on achieving that vision. We recommend choosing a time when all deciding members will be able to participate as this helps the design process run smoothly and big decisions can be made together.
Your only homework prior to the appointment is to have an idea of what you would like to invest at this time for design solutions.
This service can include:
– A walk through of your home to discuss your need and wants
– Lots of questions are asked so that we can get to know your style and how you want the space to look and feel as well as function – don’t worry, if you are not sure what to do, we will guide you.
– Ideas on how you can transform your space and where to start
– Discussion about what to prioritize based on your budget
– Discussion about our services, the process and the fees involved
If you are ready to get started on your project using our services beyond this appointment your designer will advise you of the next steps.
Call our office at 613-599-5564 ext. 1 to book your appointment now!
CPI Interiors proudly serves Almonte, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Cumberland, Gloucester, Kanata, Manotick, Nepean, New Edinburgh, Orleans, Ottawa, Riverside South, Stittsville, The Glebe and surrounding areas.