As a design assistant your role is to support the design consultants in the design and sales process. You will work as a team to create beautiful designs and provide a great client experience.
Position is full-time 8:30 am – 5:00 pm in our Stittsville studio.
This a full time salaried position. Salary will be based on experience.
CPI offers a comprehensive health benefit package, training and support on an ongoing basis and A positive environment to grow your skills while being supported by a fantastic team.
- Participate in ongoing training and weekly production meetings
- Site visits with the design consultant and a trusted contractor to take precise measurements
- Design projects with the design consultant’s guidance using our LIVV Home Collection within the established budget
- Produce detailed CAD drawings as needed
- Produce 3D renderings as needed
- Create sales presentations
- Create sales orders
- Send out quotes for cabinetry, drapery, blinds, etc.
- Keep client folders organized
- Work with trusted suppliers and contractors
- Interior Decorating/Design diploma or degree
- CAD experience
- Google drive experience a bonus
- Strong knowledge of design/decorating
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills
- Have a car and a valid drivers license
- Reliable, motivated and a self-starter
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
CPI Interiors creates beautiful and functional spaces.
Let us help you with your next big project!