Independent Design Consultant
As an independent design consultant you would be responsible for nurturing leads from various sources, implementing marketing strategies, meeting with clients in their homes, creating beautiful personalized design solutions that involve renovating and decorating, closing sales and ongoing communication with clients, contractors and support staff.
Every independent consultant is running their own business with the help and resources of the CPI admin team. It is the best of both worlds, being independent and being part of a successful studio!
Position is full-time and can be split between the studio and remote. Must reside in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Participate in ongoing training and weekly production meetings
- Initial phone calls with new leads
- Book first appointments
- Establish a budget with a client and manage expectations
- Design projects using our LIVV Home Collection
- Presentation appointments in client’s home
- Keep client folders organized
- Track and report leads and sales
- Work with trusted suppliers and contractors
- Interior Decorating/Design diploma or degree
- CAD experience is an asset but not a necessity
- Sales experience is an asset
- Google drive experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of design/decorating
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills
- Entrepreneur and a passion for business
- Have a reliable vehicle and a valid drivers license
- Reliable, motivated and a self-starter
Compensation is 100% commission and there is an expectation for paying for ongoing marketing to generate personal leads.
CPI provides training and support on an ongoing basis and a positive environment to grow your design portfolio and client base while being supported by a fantastic team.
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
CPI Interiors creates beautiful and functional spaces.
Let us help you with your next big project!