Purchasing a new home can be both an exciting and overwhelming experience. Once the initial purchase is finalized there are several selections to be made in terms of interior finishes. CPI INTERIORS has years of experience in working with clients and their builders and knows the questions to ask and the tasks to be undertaken.
Some of the services we can offer you when buying a new home is:
- Attend with you at both your current home and the builder’s site, to select interior finishes, cabinets, counters, tiles and flooring – all to coordinate with things you already have. Many builders have people to help you with the selections, however, they do not go to your present home to see how you live (is your lifestyle formal, country, casual etc.). A professional Designer is someone who has the whole picture and who can work with the builder’s people to give you your “Dream Home”
- Give insight into structural changes or how floor plans can be altered to suit your life style and family needs.
- Coordinate windows coverings and new furniture needs with existing furniture and accessories.
- Assist you with furniture placement as well as wall decor arranging.
A sample list of some of the interior finishings to be selected in a new home are as follows:
- kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- kitchen and laundry room appliances
- interior door selection
- kitchen and bathroom tile selection
- all interior hardware
- sinks and faucets
- wall colour
- built-in units
- lighting, fixtures and specialty