How It Works:
Did you purchase a new home and need more guidance than you are receiving from the builder or the design center? We can help ensure your finishes flow from room to room and that you are thrilled with your new home!
This service is very specialized as each builder has their own process. The first step in this process is to have a quick phone call with the designer of your choosing, or our office if you aren’t sure who you would like to work with. The purpose of this call is so that the designer can understand the project that they will be working on with you as well as set a date for your complimentary initial consultation. We recommend that your initial consultation take place in your current home, this will help us to ensure that what you are bringing with you will work in your new home. If you do not currently own a home, we will meet with you at our design studio.
This service can include:
– A complete review of the plans for your new home and a discussion about how you would like your home to feel and function
– Consultation on the kitchen and bathroom designs
– A visit to the design center if one exists to choose all of your selections
– Paint Colour Selections
– Discussion about what upgrades to prioritize based on your budget
– Discussion about our other services, the process and the service fees involved