Partial Room Makeover
Do you have a partially completed room or home and you need some help with the finishing touches? We provide a fresh set of eyes and come up with solutions just for you. This is the service you choose if you only need help with selecting 2-3 new items.
The first step of this process is to have a quick phone call with our office or with a designer of your choosing. The purpose of this call is for the designer to understand your project as well as set a date for your complimentary initial consultation. After the call, your designer will meet you at your home and you can take them on a tour to discuss how you would like your home to feel and where you are stuck on achieving that vision. We recommend choosing a time when everyone will be able to participate as this helps the design process run smoothly. It’s a fun appointment where you get to go through all the dreams for your home.
Your only homework before this meeting is to have an idea of what you would like to invest at this time for design solutions. That way we can advise you on what you can accomplish within your budget.
This service includes:
– A walk through of your home to discuss your needs and wants
– Lots of questions are asked for us to get to know your style and how you want the space to function
– Measuring the rooms you wish to tweak
– Measuring any existing pieces you wish to keep
– Design of the room(s) are done back at the studio so that proper care is taken to recommend the right solutions
– Presentation and follow up appointment will be booked during this appointment.
Call our office at 613-599-5564 ext. 1 to book your appointment now!
CPI Interiors proudly serves Almonte, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Cumberland, Gloucester, Kanata, Manotick, Nepean, New Edinburgh, Orleans, Ottawa, Riverside South, Stittsville, The Glebe and surrounding areas.
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
CPI Interiors creates beautiful and functional spaces.
Let us help you with your next big project!