Are you wanting to undertake a renovation but are unsure where to start? We provide a full-service design and renovation experience.
The first step of this process is to have a quick telephone call with our office or with a designer of your choosing. The purpose of this call is for the designer to understand your project as well as set a date for your complimentary initial consultation. Your designer will meet you at your home at a mutually agreed upon time and you can take them on a walk through to discuss how you would like your home to feel and where you are stuck on achieving that vision. We recommend choosing a time when everyone will be able to participate as this helps the design process run smoothly. It’s a fun appointment where you get to go through all the dreams for your home.
Your only homework before this meeting is to have an idea of what you would like to invest at this time for this project. That way we can advise you on what you can accomplish within your budget.
This service includes:
– A walk through of your space to discuss your need and wants
– Lots of questions are asked for us to get to know you, your style and how you want the space to function
– Budget, timeline and scope of work are discussed
– If we are proceeding, the service fee, which is a flat rate is collected and a site measure appointment is booked.
Site measure appointment:
– Designer, general contractor and CAD technician come to your home to go over the details of the renovation
– Precise measurements are taken of the space
– Drawings and selections are done back at the studio so that proper care is taken to recommend the right solutions
– Presentation Appointment is booked.